Contact and info:
00385 (0) 22 570-068
00385 (0) 22 571-142
The Kremik Marina is located in a picturesque bay surrounded by hundred year old vineyards that produce the famous Babić wine. Located south of Šibenik, and set snugly into the land, this marina is certainly one of the most protected in the whole of the Adriatic. The Kornati National Park is located 30 nautical miles away, and Split Airport only 30 km.
The marina has 393 moorings in the sea and 150 on dry land, each one of which is supplied with water and 220 V/380 V electricity. The marina is well lit and secured. Of its facilities we might mention the reception, restaurant, market, nautical shop, technical service with a complex workshop, and a petrol pump and taxi service, if you need it. It is also possible to rent a large number of luxurious charter vessels. All lovers of the sea will certainly find the Kremik marina one of their favorite ports.
All year round
Kremik Marina is an authorized service center for Yanmar, Volvo, Caterpilar, Mercruiser
- All services related to wood and fiberglass
- Reconstruction of the boat’s interior
- Installation and reconstruction of teakwood deck
- Installation and repair of boat electronic and electric installations, boat cooling and heating systems
- Installation of hydraulic passarells Besemzoni
- Installation of Raytheon navigational equipment
- Protection of underwater boat parts
- Protection against osmoses
- Cleaning and painting of underwater boat parts
Facilities include a reception office, water and electricity hook ups, a restaurant, a café/bar, an exchange office, a fuel station, various shops, parking and a customs office during the season. The marina is equipped with a travel lift, a crane and a slipway. Various repairs are possible in the marina, including hull, engine and electrical repairs.
The cove of Peles is easily recognized by the light on Kremik point at the north of the entrance unless it is obstructed by the island of Maslinovik, southwest of the cove.